Welcome to the Modelling4All project
documentation. Here you will find:
- Guides that step through building models using the Behaviour Composer
- Libraries of micro-behaviours that you can use to build your own models
- How to download BC2NetLogo to connect the Behaviour Composer directly to NetLogo.
- Descriptions of some of the projects we are working on
- The Behaviour Composer programming guide where you can look up how our extensions to NetLogo work
Please use the links in the side-bar to the left to explore the documentation further.
If you get stuck feel free to contact us using one of the community tools
listed on our website.